Feliz Navidad - warning!

2003-12-27 01:12:46 AM
delphi77
Hello,
We have a cat at our company named "Feliz Navidad" and have recently
trademarked the name. In addition, we have a patent on the process of
trademarking the name of a foreign language holiday, after naming a cat
after it. In addition this message is copyrighted by Feliz the Cat, the
wonderful wonderful cat, himself.
Therefore just by reading this message or using the phrase "Feliz Navidad",
you now owe use three royalty payments. Please remit the amounts to the
nearest Feliz the Cat payment box.
Thank You.
Happy Holidays!
--
Robert Oschler
www.dog-images.com -- Devoted to providing free info on the health,

Re:Feliz Navidad - warning!

Umm. I hate to tell you this but I patented the letter 'o' some while ago.
Enforcing payment and calculating the amonut of unauthorised use is being a
little problematic however.
In your instance, I can tell you after having counted the 37 infringements
of my patent then I can tell you that you definietely owe me 3,700 groats.
Rhys
"Robert Oschler" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

Rhys Sage writes:
Umm. I hate to tell you this but I patented the letter 'o' some while ago.
Enforcing payment and calculating the amonut of unauthorised use is being a
little problematic however.

In your instance, I can tell you after having counted the 37 infringements
of my patent then I can tell you that you definietely owe me 3,700 groats.

Rhys
Yeah, well I just patented breathing. You think SCO was bad? You ain't seen
nothing yet!!!
Expect to hear from my lawyer soon on fees to be paid and uh...
...don't hold your breath. :)
-Michael Bennett

Re:Feliz Navidad - warning!

Well I just patented the patent pending process, so there. Pay up all
of you. -- x
Nice ;-) All those big componies who patent more then 3000 ideas per
year ;-)

Re:Feliz Navidad - warning!

Well I just patented the patent pending process, so there. Pay up all of you.
-- x
Xapware Technologies Inc.
Active! Focus - ALM, simply,
effectively & affordably