DiamondBack Personal Edition?

2004-09-29 05:27:09 PM
delphi230
Hello,
Is there going to be a DiamondBack Personal Edition?
Kind Regards,
Lennie De Villiers
OpenMind Connections
eMail: XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Web: www.openmindconnections.com

Re:DiamondBack Personal Edition?

Lennie De Villiers writes:
Hello,

Is there going to be a DiamondBack Personal Edition?
Diamondback is the project name for the beta, and this means there are
no different SKUs.
Borland has never announced SKUs for coming products before their
official announcement.
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]
"Do illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?"

Re:DiamondBack Personal Edition?

Then I hope there's going to be a Personal Editiion.
We'd then just have to wait and see then...
Lennie De Villiers
"Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes