M$ .Net or Delphi better?

2003-08-23 12:41:41 PM
delphi53
My friend urges me to give up Delphi and use M$ .Net~
He said M$ .Net is better than Delphi~
Is he true ?

Re:M$ .Net or Delphi better?

"I'm Human" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
My friend urges me to give up Delphi and use M$ .Net~

He said M$ .Net is better than Delphi~

Is he true ?
Did he actually give any reason other than "it's better"? If not, then
assume he's full of you-know-what. If so, then verify those facts and you'll
know for certain.
Cheers,
Ignacio

Re:M$ .Net or Delphi better?

"I'm Human" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
My friend urges me to give up Delphi and use M$ .Net~

He said M$ .Net is better than Delphi~

Is he true ?
"M$ .Net" and Delphi are not mutually exclusive -- Delphi for .NET will be
released soon.
--
Clay Shannon, author of "the Wacky Misadventures of Warble McGorkle"
Download it at tinyurl.com/cent

Re:M$ .Net or Delphi better?

Hmm
that depends.
if you want to be a real programmer than stay with Delphi!.
if you want to work with Script type languages then use NET.
just think of NET is the same as Java..
even though you can write local apps that look like professional
apps, they are not native code apps directly and thus do not perform
as you would think. ect,.,,. and the list goes on..
if all your interested in is Internet/network user GUI's ect,... to
network sources then i guess you can use the NET language.

I'm Human writes:
He said M$ .Net is better than Delphi~

Is he true ?
He doesn't seem to understand .NET, that is for sure.
-Craig