SDK/Components for Pan/Tilt/Network camera wanted

2007-06-21 08:37:27 PM
delphi23
I am looking for a good SDK/component/libraries that would work well with
recommended Pan/Tilt/Network cameras?
Thank you in advance for any resource on this.
Andy

Re:SDK/Components for Pan/Tilt/Network camera wanted

www.astatech.com/news/200402/SkyWireVideoSDK.asp
we are also adding video to our audio SIP libraries
www.astatech.com/products/voip/
then you could stream ip cameras directly to phones using .NET and pocketPC
phones

Andy writes:
I am looking for a good SDK/component/libraries that would work well with
recommended Pan/Tilt/Network cameras?

Thank you in advance for any resource on this.

Andy

don't know if they do pan tilt zoom but try www.mitov.com/

Re:SDK/Components for Pan/Tilt/Network camera wanted

Hi Steve,
Thanks for the info. I am aware of SkyWire and will be using it. What I need
though is to be able to control a pan/tilt network camera especially the
panning and tilting part.
Andy
"Steve Garland" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
www.astatech.com/news/200402/SkyWireVideoSDK.asp

we are also adding video to our audio SIP libraries

www.astatech.com/products/voip/

then you could stream ip cameras directly to phones using .NET and
pocketPC phones

Re:SDK/Components for Pan/Tilt/Network camera wanted

Hi Bill,
Thanks for the info. I will check it out. I am looking for something that
allows me to pan, tilt and capture video from a network camera and if there
is a bundle out there that comes with the network camera, that would be
ideal.
Andy
"Bill Athon" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

Andy writes:
I am looking for something that
allows me to pan, tilt and capture video from a network camera and if there
is a bundle out there that comes with the network camera, that would be
ideal.
I just remembered seeing this last night...don't have any idea what it
does but sounds similar to your needs...
www.components4developers.com/ and look for kbmX10

Re:SDK/Components for Pan/Tilt/Network camera wanted

Oh well I guess if you need to control the lighting for your video <g>

Re:SDK/Components for Pan/Tilt/Network camera wanted

Hi Bill,
Thanks for the tip. I think that can come in handy with an X10 camera.
Andy writes:
>I am looking for something that allows me to pan, tilt and capture video
>from a network camera and if there is a bundle out there that comes with
>the network camera, that would be ideal.

I just remembered seeing this last night...don't have any idea what it
does but sounds similar to your needs...

www.components4developers.com/ and look for kbmX10

Re:SDK/Components for Pan/Tilt/Network camera wanted

<<What I need
though is to be able to control a pan/tilt network camera especially the
panning and tilting part.
supported
the skywire Netanycam concept allows you to use INI files (or any mechanism
really) to define connect strings as well as Pan, tilt,up down and other
routines like Iris control.
we provide examples for some core cameras from companies like axis,
panasionic etc
please note: jpeg cameras

Re:SDK/Components for Pan/Tilt/Network camera wanted

Hi Steve,
That sounds very promising. I will look into it further. Thanks a million.
Andy
"Steve Garland" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
<<What I need
though is to be able to control a pan/tilt network camera especially the
panning and tilting part.

supported

the skywire Netanycam concept allows you to use INI files (or any
mechanism really) to define connect strings as well as Pan, tilt,up down
and other routines like Iris control.

we provide examples for some core cameras from companies like axis,
panasionic etc

please note: jpeg cameras

Re:SDK/Components for Pan/Tilt/Network camera wanted

Just be aware that most PTZ cameras are not built for 24/7 movement. Doing
a guard tour using software will wear them out quickly.
/Matthew Jones/

Re:SDK/Components for Pan/Tilt/Network camera wanted

try conaito.de/voip_sip_sdk_ueberblick.asp