Re: Lightning De{*word*81} Client for PostgreSQL Beta 1 Released

2007-12-04 11:28:21 PM
delphi36
Hi, Tony
I can use my username and password to login to the forum, but can't use
them at Customer Login. I am a Delphi Developer.
Tiger
"Tony Caduto" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
For more information and to download the beta see:
www.amsoftwaredesign.com

Thanks,

AM Software

>For more information and to download the beta see:
>www.amsoftwaredesign.com
>
>Thanks,
>
>AM Software

Hi,
We have not moved everyone over to the new system yet. (it's a manual
process because the forums use a different password hashing system)
Send a email to supportATamsoftwaredesign.com (replace the AT with a
@) with your current forum username and we will expedite moving you to
the new customer login system.
Thanks,
Tony