Delphi2006 & DS Pack

2006-09-27 01:21:59 AM
delphi230
Hi Guys,
I need to install DS Pack to Delphi2006!
I have tryed everything but not success!!
Please help!!
Best regards
{-daniel cc

Re:Delphi2006 & DS Pack

"daniel cc" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>skrev i meddelandet
Hi Guys,

I need to install DS Pack to Delphi2006!
I have tryed everything but not success!!
U have another option create a C dll with the dshow filter and run it from
there.
Then u dont need ds pack.
//Tobias

Re:Delphi2006 & DS Pack

"Tobias" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

>Hi Guys,
>
>I need to install DS Pack to Delphi2006!
>I have tryed everything but not success!!

U have another option create a C dll with the dshow filter and run it from
there.
Then u dont need ds pack.
Or you could go to www.progdigy.com and search the forums there. I am sure
there are instructions on installing DSPack for BDS2006. While the above is
an option, I would use that as a last resort. I am certain there are people on
progdigy.com using BDS2006 with DSPack. I haven't done that install yet
myself, or I would tell you how...