conversion error string to BLOB

2006-01-26 06:33:49 PM
delphi128
Hi to all,
I am trying to restore a database and I get the error "conversion error
string to 'BLOB'".
This appears to be happening to other database I have that have the same
schema.
Any clues on how I can resolve this?
Sham.

Re:conversion error string to BLOB

sham writes:
Hi to all,
Please do not multi-post your messages. that is against the newsgroup
rules.
Please do not post your Firebird questions in this group, which is for
InterBase. Your posts elsewhere make it clear that you are not using
InterBase.
Everything You Need to Know About InterBase Character Sets:
blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/articles/403.aspx