Paradox Table index

2004-11-21 05:37:22 AM
delphi193
Hi,
I am using a pradoxtable with an index. When i insert a record and want to
use te code findkey Delphi gives a warning that te index is not up to date.
I can understandthat because there is a new record.
How can i update the index runtime?
I tried it with
Datamodule1.Planten_Table.AddIndex('Geslacht_Index', 'GESLACHT', []);
Datamodule1.Planten_Table.IndexName := 'Geslacht_Index';
This does not work.
Has anyone an idea?

Re:Paradox Table index

"Hans van Buggenum" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes news:<cnndoi$fh6$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>...

I am using a pradoxtable with an index. When i insert a record and want to
use te code findkey Delphi gives a warning that te index is not up to date.
I can understandthat because there is a new record.

How can i update the index runtime?
I tried it with

Datamodule1.Planten_Table.AddIndex('Geslacht_Index', 'GESLACHT', []);
Datamodule1.Planten_Table.IndexName := 'Geslacht_Index';

This does not work.

Has anyone an idea?
? TClientDataSet ?
CDS - Builds indexes in memory, but not on a physical DB.
In what it is expressed " This does not work " ?
Vadim