Stop the insanity - Take a break for the holidays

2003-12-20 01:26:08 AM
delphi28
You need to read slower then :-) I think the original poster's
comments is that Delphi 8 will be so buggy and requiring several SP's
immediately, that there won't be enough resources to devote to
a Delphi 7 SP until Q3, Q4 2004.
As promised, I won't add to the displeasure shown of no Delphi 7 SP
yet or add to some of the FUD being spewed in these threads.
It's the holidays. Some of us are waiting for D8. Other's
are waiting for a concrete road plan for the next year on
how the Delphi product line is going to support us win32
developers.
Let's give these kinds of discussions a rest until Jan 15th!
Can we all agree on that? Let's give David, John, and
Anders a chance to talk to management after Delphi 8 ships and
see what we get.
Let's give TeamB an early holiday gift. If we don't have
these threads, maybe they can spend some quality time else
where.
Everyone have a happy holiday and this is hoping that Delphi 8 .Net
provides a great way for us to do .Net programming now and
into the future and that us Win32 die hards are also taken
care of by Borland.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!
Nick Hodges (TeamB) writes:
On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:52:34 +0100, Eric Grange <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>
writes:

>If you label an info has FUD without doubt,

Yes, it is FUD to say that Delphi 8 for .Net won't be delivered for
eight months. I have made no comments on service packs at all.

After that, I am afraid you've lost me.

Nick Hodges - TeamB
Lemanix Corporation
Please always follow the newsgroup guidelines --
www.borland.com/newsgroups
--
Thomas Miller
BSS Accounting & Distribution Software