I am looking for a job in California

2006-04-01 10:40:34 PM
delphi103
Hello Everybody,
I am looking for a job as a Software Engineer to apply my skills and
knowledge to the challenging projects in the California based company. I
have a solid knowledge and extensive experience (six years) in enterprise
level business management solution development. I primarily use Delphi, C#,
database development and web technology skills to deliver my projects.
If you are interested in hiring a talented, skillful and enthusiastic
Software Engineer who highly values and applies the best programming
practices on daily basis please take a look at my resume and online
portfolio at www.chersray.com/roman/resume.htm.
In order to work for your company I am seeking an H-1B visa sponsorship for
now.
Thank you for your time and interest.
Roman Chernikov