TBX components ? where I download it ?

2005-06-02 11:42:32 PM
delphi83
g32.org/tbx is not working ?
TTBXToolbar support 32 bit images ?
thanks.

Re:TBX components ? where I download it ?

"KingOrmon" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
g32.org/tbx is not working ?
TTBXToolbar support 32 bit images ?

thanks.
For now, at least, you can get TBXToolbar at :
www.rmklever.com/delphitbx.html
For more info you will probably want to visit the unofficial TBX newsgroup
at:
news.jrsoftware.org newsserver, and the jrsoftware.toolbar2000.thirdparty
newsgroup
I believe TBXToolbar supports 32 bit images. I am sure it does when you use
it with the PNG image support component that you can find out more about at
that newsgroup.
-- Herbert Sitz

Re:TBX components ? where I download it ?

Also here [ mxs.bergsoft.net/files/TBX 2.1b.zip ] , take a look at
the other components, I am sure you will like them :)
Marko

Re:TBX components ? where I download it ?

The link not working
"Marko Binic" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>escribi?en el mensaje
Also here [ mxs.bergsoft.net/files/TBX 2.1b.zip ] , take a look at
the other components, I am sure you will like them :)

Marko

Re:TBX components ? where I download it ?

The link not working
Copy and paste the whole link, Outlook Express breaks it up because of the
space:
[ mxs.bergsoft.net/files/TBX 2.1b.zip ] or [
mxs.bergsoft.net/files/TBX%202.1b.zip ]
Marko