TAdoTable.TableDirect

2003-07-09 06:16:06 PM
delphi20
D6, MS SQL 2000
Hi
If have a simple question about using the property TableDirect in the
TAdoTable. I have understud that by setting the property TableDirect to
true, I can specify a SQL statement, instead of the tablename.
Am I wrong or is it possible. ?
I tried entering the SQL statement in the tablename property, but it didn't
work. If its is possible, please tell me how to do so ?
Thanks for your help !
Asger

Re:TAdoTable.TableDirect

Asger,
Don't use table based components against a set based RDBMS.
bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,28160,00.html
Good luck,
krf
"Asger" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes