Re: How to avoid product delivery emails to get lost (spam filters

2005-01-26 07:25:00 PM
delphi150
This is where contractors are good. Or family. My wife's nephew did PHP
programming for our web site for a week, and while I can understand it
all, and fix things, it would have taken me much longer to learn the
idioms and syntax. The key is to specify what you want and keep it simple.
/Matthew Jones/

Re: How to avoid product delivery emails to get lost (spam filters

This is where contractors are good.
I am one :-) The reason I made the comment about half an hour (which
was a slight exaggeration) is that it isn't worth me spending much
time/money (consider it whichever way you like <g>) on it.
I can write code to do the job (not PHP or Perl though), but I was
hoping not to :-)
Cheers,
Jim Cooper
Jim Cooper XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Falafel Software www.falafelsoft.com

Matthew Jones writes:
This is where contractors are good. Or family. My wife's nephew did PHP
programming for our web site for a week, and while I can understand it
all, and fix things, it would have taken me much longer to learn the
idioms and syntax. The key is to specify what you want and keep it simple.
Ah the joys of child labour <vbg>