Sourceforge Open ODBC driver

2006-09-24 10:06:15 PM
delphi227
Has anyone got this to work with BDS2006? If so how? It always worked wit
Delphi 6 & 7 but I cannot get it to work with BDS2006

Re:Sourceforge Open ODBC driver

Bob Grimes schrieb:
Has anyone got this to work with BDS2006? If so how? It always worked wit
Delphi 6 & 7 but I cannot get it to work with BDS2006
Where´s the problem?

Re:Sourceforge Open ODBC driver

dbxoodbc seems to want to process a parameter on version which gives an
error. It is almost as if the params are in the wrong sequence.