Re: Still hoping!

2008-01-02 03:49:23 AM
delphi151
Can you read my posts???
P.

Re: Still hoping!

Suzy writes:
Must I suppose that in the absence of any replies to my plea that
no-one actually knows *where CodeGear fits in to the Delphi scene*?
Suzy, perhaps you have seen the message by Gordos Colos. Your message
is not visible on the main CodeGear server, newsgroups.borland.com. I
guess that is why you don't get many replies.
If you want to post to CodeGear and be seen by everyone, please
subscribe to this group on the original server,
newsgrouops.borland.com. This group, on a Usenet server, is just a
copy. Messages posted here will only be seen on other Usenet servers
(like the one I am using now), but not on the CodeGear server. Since
most people, inclusing CodeGear people and TeamB, only subscribe to the
original server, hardly anyone will see your messages. That is the main
reason you won't get many replies.
Note that I subscribed to this copy of the original group because I saw
Gordos post and know that there may be more people who don't know they
should subscribe to newsgroups.borland.com to be seen by everyone, and
wanted to see and reply to your post.
--
Rudy Velthuis rvelthuis.de
"Copy from one, it is plagiarism; copy from two, it is research."

Re: Still hoping!

Have just read this one. Have also just got the answer (and have
acknowledged it!)
"Luke" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Can you read my posts???

P.