Unable to import type library for MSGraph

2007-03-02 02:59:22 AM
delphi264
Hi,
After reading Deborah´s page I was able to open a new Powerpoint
presentation and add an empty slide to it. Now I want to add a graph
to that empty slide. I have seen instructions at other postings but
could not follow them, because I was unable to import the MSGraph type
library. I am using Office 2003. When I try to install GREN50.OLB I
get the following message : "Error in module - CONTAINS clause is
incorrect". Could anyone help me ?
Thanks

Re:Unable to import type library for MSGraph

library. I am using Office 2003. When I try to install GREN50.OLB I
get the following message : "Error in module - CONTAINS clause is
incorrect". Could anyone help me ?
To me, this sounds like a problem with the project
source, not the type libary import. I suggest, as
an experiment, to create a new package, and add one
item to it: the _TLB.pas file that was produced
by the import. Then go to Project | View Source.
Does this new one compile and does the .dpk source
look different than the one with the error?
-Craig

Re:Unable to import type library for MSGraph

On 1 mar, 23:12, Craig Farrell <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>
writes:

>library. I am using Office 2003. When I try to install GREN50.OLB I
>get the following message : "Error in module - CONTAINS clause is
>incorrect". Could anyone help me ?

To me, this sounds like a problem with the project
source, not the type libary import. I suggest, as
an experiment, to create a new package, and add one
item to it: the _TLB.pas file that was produced
by the import. Then go to Project | View Source.
Does this new one compile and does the .dpk source
look different than the one with the error?

-Craig
Hi,
I just used "Create unit" instead of "Install" while importing the
type library and that worked ok.
Thanks!