VARIANT*?

2006-01-10 10:28:21 AM
delphi90
Dears,
I need to use a function that is in a DLL. Their parameters are the
following ones:
INT WINAPI VBImageToHandle(INT width, INT height, VARIANT* vimage, INT*
handle, INT Pallete)
Which would be the corresponding type in Delphi for: VARIANT* ?
Thanks,
[]s,
Alessandro.

Re:VARIANT*?

"Alessandro Ferreira" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>wrote in
Dears,

I need to use a function that is in a DLL. Their parameters are
the following ones:

INT WINAPI VBImageToHandle(INT width, INT height, VARIANT* vimage,
INT* handle, INT Pallete)

Which would be the corresponding type in Delphi for: VARIANT* ?
That would be:
function VBImageToHandle(width, height: integer; var vimage :
olevariant; var handle: integer; Pallete : integer) : integer;
stdcall;

Re:VARIANT*?

Thanks,
[]s,