Re: new zlib released

2005-07-25 02:52:34 AM
delphi25
Max <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes <42e3b245$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>
zlib is part of Delphi.
I don't know that I would consider that an accurate statement. Just because it
was included with Delphi does not really make it a part of Delphi, anymore
than including the JEDI VCL makes that a part of Delphi.
--
Everything in this post is mere opinion.
It might be very well formed opinion based

Re: new zlib released

OK, I will go with the beer thing. :)
--
Regards,
Bruce McGee

Re: new zlib released

Angra Mainyu writes:
My guess would be cows with sugar teats.<G>
One of the few times I was actually LOL! A female co-worker asked "what?"
- how am I to respond?
-Brion

Re: new zlib released

"Brion L. Webster" wrote
Angra Mainyu writes:

>My guess would be cows with sugar teats.<G>

One of the few times I was actually LOL! A female co-worker asked "what?"
- how am I to respond?
You young folk know nothing, Goggle "sugar teat" and learn a bit about pacifying
babies in days past...

Re: new zlib released

Angra Mainyu writes:
You young folk know nothing, Goggle "sugar teat" and learn a bit about
pacifying
babies in days past...
Ah, thank you. Monday I am ancient (because I know which managers were
using wooden clubs in the 80's), now I am a whippersnapper! ;-)
-Brion

Re: new zlib released

Brion writes:
Ah, thank you. Monday I am ancient (because I know which managers were
using wooden clubs in the 80's), now I am a whippersnapper! ;-)
My managers all use aluminum baseball bats to club me. <g>
Rick Carter
XXXX@XXXXX.COM