Don't take this to serious - The Delphi Man

2005-09-10 03:48:43 PM
delphi233
Hi!
Hopefully everyone has received the latest posting from XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Neuigkeiten von der Delphifront ->News from the delphi front...
More info under: www.delphisuperhero.com
What do we learn from this:
1) Yes, we are fighting a war .... against Dr. Deadline....
2) Borland has changed it is marketing strategy, maybe because of a discussion in this forum from 09/07/2005 (I don't believe this, it takes more to invent this) is the way as they start selling puppets.
I personally hope to get my private Dr. Deadline and the Delphi Man in order to solve my programming issus concerning the next project milestones, not using MDA approaches, no, simply by fighting it at a Meta level using these 2 puppets:-).
Frankly speaking, for some project leaders, this abstraction fits perfeclty.
We will see, with Dexter we will hofepully buy the Delphi man puppet and receive a free copy of Delphi 2006 Architect...
To Borland marketing: Yes, it is really something different...and both characters are really cool. But I personally liked the Borland pigs a lot more, grunzzzzzz (dont know how pigs talk in English)
Mike

Re:Don't take this to serious - The Delphi Man

<Michael Thuma michael.thuma>writes

Hopefully everyone has received the latest posting from
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

I didn't, but thanks for the link.