D7 IDE cries for code collaption ;)

2004-06-04 07:13:58 AM
delphi92
D8 IDE has like code collaption or whatever it is called.
The possibility to shrink or expanded code in the source/text editor.
Like clicking the plus sign/min sign.
I could REALLY use such a feature in my current project.
Since the main source file is HUGE.
I rather not split it up into multiple source files since then I have to
switch a lot between source files... leading to code fragmentation ;)
I rather keep it all in one source...
Normally I'd split it up.. but not for this project ;)
So I am finding myself to SCROLL INSANE AMMOUNTS.
My wheel mouse has probably driving around the globe a billion times by now
hehehehehehehehe
BYE, BYE
SKY_BUB_C)C)CC))K