Q : Need 3D-Program

Hai,

I Need a (FREE!!) 3D-rendering program for an application I Am
developing. Anyone knows where to get something like that.

Is it possible to draw 3D-objects on a delhi-form-canvas??

Regards,

Almer Tigelaar
tigel...@tref.nl
http://huizen.dds.nl/~almer1

Re:Q : Need 3D-Program

Almer Tigelaar wrote:

> Hai,

> I Need a (FREE!!) 3D-rendering program for an application I Am
> developing. Anyone knows where to get something like that.

> Is it possible to draw 3D-objects on a delhi-form-canvas??

> Regards,

> Almer Tigelaar
> tigel...@tref.nl
> http://huizen.dds.nl/~almer1

The address of those headers is:
  http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/rwhansen

--
Michael Heacock         "Hail hail the lucky ones,
Praxis Technical Group   I refer to those in love"

Re:Q : Need 3D-Program

Almer Tigelaar wrote:

> Hai,

> I Need a (FREE!!) 3D-rendering program for an application I Am
> developing. Anyone knows where to get something like that.

> Is it possible to draw 3D-objects on a delhi-form-canvas??

> Regards,

> Almer Tigelaar
> tigel...@tref.nl
> http://huizen.dds.nl/~almer1

Learn OpenGl.  There's a really good book out called OpenGL
Superbible by Waite.  There's a guy that has converted the
OpenGL .H files to Delphi.  They work great.

--
Michael Heacock         "Hail hail the lucky ones,
Praxis Technical Group   I refer to those in love"
Nanaimo BC Canada                -- Eddie Vedder

Re:Q : Need 3D-Program

: I Need a (FREE!!) 3D-rendering program for an application I Am
: developing. Anyone knows where to get something like that.

Delphi Informant magazine has been running a series of articles
delveloping a 3D rendering component (Jan, Feb, Mar issues).

Drop by http://www.informant.com/delphi/di_index.HTM If you look
in their file archives you will find the rendering component in
the files d9701dp.zip, d9702dp.zip, d9703dp.zip. Possibly
d9704dp.zip has been posted by now...

- Galen -
gal...@hpgrla.gr.hp.com

Other Threads