Books for Delphi 2.0

Hi Folks !

I want to start Delpi programming. I got the Delphi 2.0
Trail-Edition, and I'am just looking for book(s) to get
into the Delphi / Win95 programming. I've a lot of Expierience in
Borland Pascal 7.0 DOS-Programming.

Ok, I would be happy to get a few of answers to my question.

email: <<zast...@cs.tu-berlin.de>>

Re:Books for Delphi 2.0

Try going to http://www.inquiry.com/techtips/delphi_pro/ and check out the
book reviews section.  It lists most of the available books for Delphi and
has reviews on some of them.

Hope this helps!
--
Rod Geraghty (:>)
GERA-Tech

McBain <zast...@cs.tu-berlin.de> wrote in article
<32DF7BB1.7...@cs.tu-berlin.de>...

> Hi Folks !

> I want to start Delpi programming. I got the Delphi 2.0
> Trail-Edition, and I'am just looking for book(s) to get
> into the Delphi / Win95 programming. I've a lot of Expierience in
> Borland Pascal 7.0 DOS-Programming.

> Ok, I would be happy to get a few of answers to my question.

> email: <<zast...@cs.tu-berlin.de>>

Re:Books for Delphi 2.0

When you buy Delphi 2 Desktop for about US $95 it comes with teach
yourself Delphi in 21 days.  In the long run this will save you money.

Regards
Nigel Doyle

Other Threads