Oracle Label Security

2006-03-30 02:24:07 AM
delphi57
Hi,
I am currently investigating the possibilities to write an app that
will allow DBAs to administer user access rights using Oracle Label
Security (OLS). This is a rather theoretical task for a research
project at my university.
I have some articles and other sources about OLS works in general and
what it can be used for, but I am still looking for documentation on
how I could accomplishing managing this without the use of the Oracle
tools, and what APIs my (Delphi-)app would need to use.
Has anybody done something of this kind or knows of any (freely
available) documentation or code samples (Delphi or even C# or Java)
that concern OLS? Even if you could just point me in the right
direction, it would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance for any piece of information you could provide,
Steve