Retrieving IE Proxy Settings?

Does anyone know how to retrieve the proxy settings in Internet Explorer?

Re:Retrieving IE Proxy Settings?

justanal...@hotmail.com (JoeDogger) wrote in <3a6492f1$1_1@dnews>:

>Does anyone know how to retrieve the proxy settings in Internet Explorer?

They are probably in the registry. I would try Deja or MSDN. They should turn
up a answer pretty quick.

--
Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) - Church Hill, TN - Team Indy
Forget the Y2K problem, Lets fix the W2K problem.

Re:Retrieving IE Proxy Settings?

Go into IE, set your proxy settings to something absurd, like
"Microsoft_Rulez", and then search the registry for what you just entered.

Brent

JoeDogger wrote:
> Does anyone know how to retrieve the proxy settings in Internet Explorer?

Other Threads