Re: How do I do this in in Indy 10 (I'm converting from MSXML)

2005-10-13 09:18:12 AM
delphi264
"Jeremy Darling" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
I was under the impression (from the press release)
Which press release are you referring to?
that it would ship as a .NET version and later would be
followed up with a 64 bit native compiler (for Vista).
Just because .NET is included, and 64-bit may follow later on, that does not
mean that Borland is going to dump its 32-bit compiler.
Gambit

Re: How do I do this in in Indy 10 (I'm converting from MSXML)

MSXML isn't a communications module and doesn't have direct connection...
Well it has XMLHTTP in version 4.0. Not sure about 3.0.

Re: How do I do this in in Indy 10 (I'm converting from MSXML)

True, I keep forgetting about that :)
"Don" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes