Transforming images/glyphs to create a disabled look

What are the steps necessary to transform an image/glyph to make it look
disabled?  I have a glyph I would like to use for a speedbutton, but I don't
have a disabled version for it.

Thanks,
   Steve

Re:Transforming images/glyphs to create a disabled look

Mmmm....
You could always try image filter 'Emboss' in Paint shop pro, maybe this
will give you somewhat the thing you need.

Hope this helps, Sebastian.

MAGRUDES%charlo...@moodys.com wrote:

> What are the steps necessary to transform an image/glyph to make it look
> disabled?  I have a glyph I would like to use for a speedbutton, but I don't
> have a disabled version for it.

> Thanks,
>    Steve

> http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp   Create Your Own Free Member Forum