ENoResultSet exception on stored procedure that actually returns a result set

Hi!

I'm using Delphi 5.0, BDE 5.01 and SQLServer 7.0. In my application I have
one stored procedure that returns a result set.
When running on SQLServer 7.0 no problem. When doing the same operation on a
SQLServer 6.5 using the exact same ODBC driver
just renaming the server in the data source, I get ENoResultSet. I tried
using a TQuery component and I tried a TStoredProc component
both with same result. I have run out of ideas of how to fix this, except
for upgrading the SQLServer 6.5 to a 7.0.

Does anyone have a clue?

Regards,

Michael Johansen