Databand - print horizontal line

2006-12-15 12:22:03 PM
delphi247
Hi,
I have a requirement to print a horizontal after each record print. I have to print this horizontal line with different line width.
For example, I have to change the width of the horizontal line after each 4th record has beeen printed. In other words I have to change the width of horizontal line of every 4th.
How can I do this? Any ideas please.
Thanks.
Regards,
Alan

Re:Databand - print horizontal line

Hello Alan,
Try using a row Footer band with a DataMirror in it. The DataMirror should
refer to a Parameter value that is used to calculate the remainder when
dividing by 4. A 0 should mean use the thicker bar, otherwise (default) use
the think one.
Regards
Trevor Keegan