Deploy a Delphi 3 application using Interbase

Hello,
I have written an educational (non-commercial) Delphi 3 application using
Interbase local server.
Can any one tell me how to deploy it? is there a run-time Interbase version?
Thanks for your help.

Zoro
ilz...@bigfoot.com

Re:Deploy a Delphi 3 application using Interbase

I think the only "free to distribute" version is the 16 bit Local
InterBase Server. I don't know if it can be used with D3, but I don't
see why not.

Brian

IlZoro wrote in message <6caev2$o...@forums.borland.com>...
>Hello,
>I have written an educational (non-commercial) Delphi 3 application
using
>Interbase local server.
>Can any one tell me how to deploy it? is there a run-time Interbase
version?
>Thanks for your help.

>Zoro
>ilz...@bigfoot.com