Willing to buy Components for VCL for the Web?

2007-04-15 11:47:03 AM
delphi84
Hi guys,
On a previous post, asking for updates for tmssoftware (which they replied
back saying that an update is coming), I realized that there might be a big
demand for new web components for this TRUE RAD web development tool for
Delphi.
I am not a component developer, but, for all the guys out there that do work
on that, I think it is a great opportunity to get some income from a growing
amount of Intraweb users.
What ya think? I am willing to put my money on some {*word*226} components for the
VCL for the Web (note: Cant way for tms to bring up their update :) )
Thanks,
Att.
Esteban Pacheco
A Delphi programming blog
blogs.epachsoft.com

Re:Willing to buy Components for VCL for the Web?

Same here Esteban, But really doubt this will happen...., I doubt we will
see the same controls to the asp.net 3rd party market.
my 2 cents
"Esteban Pacheco" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes