Creating Excel Files and opening excel in a different session

I made some interesting expieriences with excel automation.

I create excel sheets like

      XLFile:= CreateOleObject('Excel.Application');
      XLFile.workbooks.Add;
      xlFile.Workbooks[1].WorkSheets[1].Name := sgServername;
     try
        ---- fillging som data
        XLFile.ActiveWorkBook.SaveAs(sDateiname);
      finally
        XLFile.quit;
     end;

That works fine. But if the process filling the sheet with data take some
time ( thats not the problem at all) and I open excel manually (e.g. I want
to look a another sheet) and then closing excel, I got an error message in
my delphi application and the download is stopped.
It must to dowith closing excel, because if I close excel, excel ask me
whether I want to save "MAPPE1".

(sorry for my bad english)

Does exist an work around?

Thanks in advance