WinFax from D5 Pro?

I've noticed the ability to import the WinFax type library in Delphi 5. Is
there any documentation available anywhere on how to actually use it?

TIA

--
Kenvyn Davies
krdav...@ivojo.co.uk

Re:WinFax from D5 Pro?

Check out the Symantec web site. I have WinFax 8 and there was an SDK with
documentation on all the OLE object available to programmers.

Keith

Kenvyn Davies wrote:
> I've noticed the ability to import the WinFax type library in Delphi 5. Is
> there any documentation available anywhere on how to actually use it?

> TIA

> --
> Kenvyn Davies
> krdav...@ivojo.co.uk
> www.ivojo.co.uk - Digital Presentation Equipment
> Tel: +44 (0)1348 840080  Fax: +44 (0)1348 841081

  kmurray.vcf
< 1K Download

Re:WinFax from D5 Pro?

<<Kenvyn Davies:
 I've noticed the ability to import the WinFax type library
in Delphi 5. Is there any documentation available anywhere
on how to actually use it?

Not that I know of. However, once you've imported a type
library, most things can be worked out without too much
difficulty from the ***_TLB.pas file, especially if you
make good use of Delphi's code insight features. You can
get a few hints on getting started at my website:
http://www.djpate.freeserve.co.uk/Automation.htm

You might also have a look at the Winfax website, in case
there's an SDK.

Deborah Pate

Other Threads