Finding memory leaks in remote object ?

2003-07-27 02:35:04 PM
delphi182
Hi
We have several components running in a COM+ application. Over time the
memory usage of the DllHost process slowly creeps up indicating a memory
leak somewhere. What's the best way of locating the memory leak in a remote
object. I have used the vey useful tool MemProf on clients, is there an
equivalent we can use ?
Many thanks
Martin

Re:Finding memory leaks in remote object ?

Thanks.
After some searching I was trying to get memory sleuth from turbosoft, but
they've now withdrawn all sales and are putting into open source, but it's
not been done yet. If anyone knows where I can get it - or get an unlock
code to install the demo version from the Delphi 7 companion tools CD I would be most
grateful.
Martin
"Serebryakov Pavel" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Try to use Bound Checker.