help with error message.

2007-11-28 09:52:48 PM
delphi267
IB.7.5.1
What is this?
ITLDB01 (Server) Wed Nov 28 13:51:13 2007
PROTOCOL/xdr_protocol: opcode 67 has no context, client host = ITLWEB01
connection name = itldb01 user name = SYSTEM

Re:help with error message.

InterBase thinks bad data got sent to the port. Usually indicates a
rougue application sending data to the port. It should never happen from
an InterBase client. If you have a test case where it does we'd be more
than interested.
Mikael writes:
IB.7.5.1

What is this?

ITLDB01 (Server) Wed Nov 28 13:51:13 2007
PROTOCOL/xdr_protocol: opcode 67 has no context, client host = ITLWEB01
connection name = itldb01 user name = SYSTEM

Re:help with error message.

Sorry I have no testcase. But it happens when I had problem with a small
V4_LOCK_MEM_SIZE and Deadlocks
Mikael