Highlight ? thank you

2006-05-31 03:49:58 AM
delphi283
Thank You Peter. I got my UI working, but I was redrawing all rectangles in the OnDragOver method. I like your solution, it looks like the right way to do it.
I could not find the InvalidateRect() function, but I found other invalidate() functions that should work.
Thanks Again,
Dave Barcomb

Re:Highlight ? thank you

Dave writes:

Thank You Peter. I got my UI working, but I was redrawing all
rectangles in the OnDragOver method. I like your solution, it looks
like the right way to do it.

I could not find the InvalidateRect() function, but I found other
invalidate() functions that should work.

InvalidateRect is an API function, see the MS Platform SDK docs.
--
Peter Below (TeamB)
Don't be a vampire (slash7.com/pages/vampires),