Locate problem in IBX 4.5

Hi guys,

I'm geting the "invalid variant conversion" error when I do the following
locate, just in IBX 4.5. In the previous version I've never had this error.

dm.utilizadores.locate('username;pass',vararrayof(['system','a']),[]);

Is it a bug or some change not documented in the readme file ?

Best regards
Jo?o Miguel

Re:Locate problem in IBX 4.5

j...@consultorios.net wrote:

> Is it a bug or some change not documented in the readme file ?

        Please download IBX 4.5 again.  This was fixed just after the initial
release.

        HTH,

        -Craig

--
Craig Stuntz               Vertex Systems Corporation
Senior Developer           http://www.vertexsoftware.com

Re:Locate problem in IBX 4.5

Craig Stuntz wrote:

> j...@consultorios.net wrote:

> > Is it a bug or some change not documented in the readme file ?

>         Please download IBX 4.5 again.  This was fixed just after the initial
> release.

Fixed, but not uploaded yet.  (I've cheated in the past and done this, but only
when the problem was quickly exposed and I could get it replaced within a few
hours of the original, in this case it was more than a day so I'm putting a 4.51
up).

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
The correct way to punctuate a sentence that starts: "Of course it is

Other Threads