NEW free delphi software for WEB Publishing

Hi, I'd like to let everyone here know that there is now a
high-power WWW database publishing framework for delphi.
We've built a framework wherein your EXE's are open all the
time and can run concurrently getting new request from the WEB
through our 'WEBHUB' technology.

As if that wasn't enough to get your attention, please
download our DELPHI VCL components and free demo software to
check out the only state of the art components that letting
you create 'WEB AWARE' apps with a menu system in under 20
clicks.

Best Regards,
Michael Ax

WEBHUB is now in EEP and we have >70pages of information
at http://www.href.com/