MadExcept variables??

2005-12-15 04:40:58 AM
delphi169
Hello MadExcept users,
In the help for madExcept there are all kinds of references to changing
parameters at runtime, for example
The bug report file name can be changed at runtime, too, by accessing the
variable "BugReportFile: string[255]"
But nowhere does it say what the exception handler's name is. How do I
access the variable referred to above?
cheers
Marc Pelletier
Goldak Airborne Surveys

Re:MadExcept variables??

Marc-
I suggest posting your question to the MadExcept news forums. You can
subscribe to them via the news.soft-gems.net server.
-Dirk

Re:MadExcept variables??

"Dirk Kaiser" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>wrote
I suggest posting your question to the MadExcept news forums. You can
subscribe to them via the news.soft-gems.net server.
Yes, you get very fast help on that ng for madExcept !
--
JoeH
[ write a letter, save a life - www.amnesty.org ]

Re:MadExcept variables??

MESettings.BugReportFile is what it changed to in the latest version.
/Matthew Jones/

Re:MadExcept variables??

XXXX@XXXXX.COM (Matthew Jones) wrote in
MESettings.BugReportFile is what it changed to in the latest version.

/Matthew Jones/

Hmm... this doesn't seem to be the same for 2.7. Anyone know what it is?
cheers
Marc Pelletier

Re:MadExcept variables??

Ah, thought you were on 3.0. Just use BugReportFile for that, and make
sure you have the appropriate file in the uses clause (madExcept I think).
/Matthew Jones/

Re:MadExcept variables??

XXXX@XXXXX.COM (Matthew Jones) wrote in
Ah, thought you were on 3.0. Just use BugReportFile for that, and make
sure you have the appropriate file in the uses clause (madExcept I
think).

/Matthew Jones/

That's it. Thanks.
Marc