How can I use DataSnap?

2003-11-18 09:36:56 PM
delphi207
How can I use DataSnap? Anybody know web site for example of DataSnap?
Best wishes,
Arda

Re:How can I use DataSnap?

Arda Han writes:
How can I use DataSnap?
I'd recommend starting with the documentation included with Delphi.
Anybody know web site for example of DataSnap?
Already on your hard drive -- look in the Delphi\Demos\Midas folder.
-Craig
Delphi/InterBase Weblog : delphi.weblogs.com
IB 6 versions prior to 6.0.1.6 are pre-release and may corrupt
your DBs! Open Edition users, get 6.0.1.6 from mers.com