_IBProviderFree.dll OLE DB Provider for Interbase 6

2004-04-07 08:38:36 PM
delphi39
Does anybody know of any issues, bugs, etc. with the OLE DB Provider for
Interbase embodied in _IBProviderFree.dll? I plan to use in a Delphi 7 app. to
access an Interbase 6 DB and I want to be sure there are no issues before I
proceed with the development.
If there are any issues, does anybody know of another free OLE DB Privder
for Interbase that does not have any issues, bugs, etc..
Thanks,
Morpheus

Re:_IBProviderFree.dll OLE DB Provider for Interbase 6

Does anybody know of any issues, bugs, etc. with the OLE DB Provider for
Interbase embodied in _IBProviderFree.dll? I plan to use in a Delphi 7 app. to
access an Interbase 6 DB and I want to be sure there are no issues before I
proceed with the development.
I know :-)
www.ibprovider.com/eng/documentation/FreeVSCom.html
Free can not use with ADOExpress components, because it not support ClientCursor and other features.