Telnet program

I need to write a pascal program that opens an ip address (say
10.21.1.12) on port 23, and interact with the computer on the other
side. If anybody can help, please let me know. I've had a few network
units, but it's all for ethernet, which doesn't work here. I need to use
the standard TCP/IP protocol for this.

Thanks in advance,

[email protected]

Re:Telnet program

washoutt wrote:
> I need to write a pascal program that opens an ip address (say
> 10.21.1.12) on port 23, and interact with the computer on the other
> side. If anybody can help, please let me know. I've had a few network
> units, but it's all for ethernet, which doesn't work here. I need to use
> the standard TCP/IP protocol for this.

> Thanks in advance,

> [email protected]

Use the WinSock library under Windows. It's quite easy to use, but you need
to write the Telnet protocol itself.

/Torben Ring

Other Threads