How to Join two TMainMenu

2003-08-20 12:28:32 AM
delphi197
Hi
I would like know as I do to join two TMainMenu in one in runtime.

Re:How to Join two TMainMenu

Ezio Antonio Ehlke Carrion writes:
I would like know as I do to join two TMainMenu in one in runtime.
Cancelled due to cross-post to off-topic newsgroups.
The correct newsgroup for this question is
borland.public.delphi.vcl.components.using. Please feel free to repost
your question there.
In the future, please follow Borland's rules for the use of their news
server (info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html) and post your
question to only one newsgroup.
-Craig
Delphi/InterBase Weblog : delphi.weblogs.com
Everything You Need to Know About InterBase Character Sets:
delphi.weblogs.com/stories/storyReader$306

Re:How to Join two TMainMenu

Ezio Antonio Ehlke Carrion writes:
Hi
Cancelled due to the fact that you multi-posted this question to
off-topic newsgroups even after I told you the correct newsgroup in
which to ask it.
You must read and follow Borland's rules for the use of their news
server:
info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html
-Craig
Delphi/InterBase Weblog : delphi.weblogs.com
Please read and follow Borland's rules for the user of their
news server: info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html

Re:How to Join two TMainMenu

Hi
I would like know as I do to join two TMainMenu in one in runtime.

Re:How to Join two TMainMenu

I like to insert itens of a second object TMainmenu in another, or be, in
the object TMainMenu main respecting the itens of the main one
tanks !
"Marcos Pegoraro" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>escreveu na mensagem
have you tried merging them ?
I usually do it on OnCreate event of each form calling
MyFormMenu.Merge(DM.Menu);
probably you are not having sucess because you are using on OnShow or
OnActivate, I had no sucess with them, but works fine on OnCreate