Re: D2007+DBX+Firebird 2.01+Blob field = Incorect values withinSQLDAstructure

2007-07-03 11:00:14 PM
delphi77
ssamayoa ha scritto:
>ClientDataSet1.commandtext := 'select FIELDMEMO from TABELLA';

Try adding key field to the select statement

Yes, I have also the key field but is the same
>What can I do? Perhaps the driver is incompatible with firebird 2.01?
>Thanks a lot

Could be.
Remember that Firebird and Interbase are now a diferent products.
It's ok but there are a lot of delphi programmers that use firebird and
now is not possible to migrate to delphi 2007 without a correct driver.
Now I am using interXPress firebird driver (www.upscene.com) with delphi7
but it isn't ready for Delphi 2007. I can only wait a firebird driver
to use delphi 2007!

Re: D2007+DBX+Firebird 2.01+Blob field = Incorect values withinSQLDAstructure

There is a dbExpress driver in JEDI, at least for BDS 2006. Not sure whether
a version is available yet for 2007.
Bruce
"newsgroups.borland.com" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
ssamayoa ha scritto:
>>ClientDataSet1.commandtext := 'select FIELDMEMO from TABELLA';
>
>Try adding key field to the select statement

Yes, I have also the key field but is the same
>>What can I do? Perhaps the driver is incompatible with firebird 2.01?
>>Thanks a lot
>
>Could be.
>Remember that Firebird and Interbase are now a diferent products.

It's ok but there are a lot of delphi programmers that use firebird and
now is not possible to migrate to delphi 2007 without a correct driver.
Now I am using interXPress firebird driver (www.upscene.com) with delphi7
but it isn't ready for Delphi 2007. I can only wait a firebird driver to
use delphi 2007!

Re: D2007+DBX+Firebird 2.01+Blob field = Incorect values withinSQLDAstructure

but it isn't ready for Delphi 2007. I can only wait a firebird driver
to use delphi 2007!
And how much you are willing to pay for such driver?

Re: D2007+DBX+Firebird 2.01+Blob field = Incorect values withinSQLDAstructure

If you have a reproducible test case using InterBase you should enter a
bug report in QC ASAP.
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)