xml data binding - Rounding number problem

2006-04-21 06:55:38 PM
delphi223
Hi,
I'm using delphi 7 xml data binding to read and write xml data.
Evreything works fine but all attributes that I have defined as
"double" are rounded up when read from the xml file. I have checked the
values immediately after loading from file i.e.
LoadXMLDocument(FileName).GetDocBinding...etc
The regional settings are all fine. I tried to debug right to the point
where the value is being read but couldn't get there.
Any help is appreciated.
Many thanks

Re:xml data binding - Rounding number problem

Please ignore. I was using a NullToZero function which I though was
returning a variant but it was returning an integer.
Thanks

Re:xml data binding - Rounding number problem

Hoi Fars
Great that you managed to solve your own problem. Next time you post you
need to do so on the Borland news server to make everybody see it and
possibly answer your question.
Take a look here:
<tinyurl.com/8m5nw>
which links to
<delphi.wikicities.com/wiki/Delphi_Newsgroups>