Re: How much member is necesary for change a light bulb

2004-01-08 04:23:51 PM
delphi44
Hardy Yau writes:
| I don't mean you or anyone in particular, just the thread as a whole.
|
| This is way too OT here. Please move it to OT.
I have asked gently once for this to be moved, do I have to start
cancelling?
Joanna
Consultant Software Engineer
TeamBUG support for UK-BUG
TeamMM support for ModelMaker

Re: How much member is necesary for change a light bulb

How many Microsoft Architects are required to change a light bulb?
None. They simply declare Darkness the New World Standard.
Kirk Halgren
"I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
- Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Re: How much member is necesary for change a light bulb

"Joanna Carter (TeamB)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
I have asked gently once for this to be moved, do I have to start
cancelling?
Please!
Dave

Re: How much member is necesary for change a light bulb

Richard Grossman writes:
[...]
8 to say that "light is dead".
[...]
Now that is funny! Especially this one.
Followup set.
Regards,
Bruce McGee
Glooscap Software

Captain Jake writes:
JED writes:

>I thought there'd be no button to press...<vbg>

True. JSN is so user-friendly that it reads your mind, and even offers
to sing Ethyl Merman songs when you are feeling down.
Well actually I was more going along the lines of "it doesn't exist
yet..." but, hey - everyone interprets things differently!

Re: How much member is necesary for change a light bulb

Ok, the cancelling has begun

Captain Jake writes:
# True. JSN is so user-friendly that it reads your mind, and even offers
# to sing Ethyl Merman songs when you are feeling down.
Presumably assuming that if I feel down, I voluntarily brought myself to this state and
wish it to be maintained <g>.

Re: How much member is necesary for change a light bulb

Of course. Is simply the normal "flow" in a newsgroup where exist high
interaction and emotions like here. The title can be replaced by any
recursive topic and still is valid. The intention is for reflexion...no
simply a joke. Anyway, i participate in more "civilizated ng" but in the end
with dayly variations of depression-fun is the best, i think?

Re: How much member is necesary for change a light bulb

"John Pressman" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Presumably assuming that if I feel down, I voluntarily brought myself to
this state and
wish it to be maintained <g>.
Then JSN will re-enact the entire score for Pink Floyd's "The Wall",
starring Ethyl Merman as the depressed rocker going through a midlife
crisis.

Re: How much member is necesary for change a light bulb

Joanna Carter (TeamB) writes:
jed writes:

Ok, the cancelling has begun
WTH? What was wrong with that post? it is just as off topic as all
others and that fact that JSN isn't released means there wouldn't be a
button to press?

Re: How much member is necesary for change a light bulb

"Captain Jake" wrote
What about JSNBulb? You press the button and it turns itself on 400 times.
<g>
<vbg>
j.