Delphi 8 Architect Trial

2004-06-09 06:34:18 PM
delphi130
Hi,
I have Delphi 7 Enterprise and I recently download the Delphi 8 Architect
Trial
to test it (see if it is easy to convert my applications to .NET).
What I'd like to know is: can install Delphi 8 Architect Trial even I
have Delphi 7 Enterprise
installed also without causing any problem to my system, because I need to
work every day with Delphi 7 ?
Thanks,
Carlos Matos

Re:Delphi 8 Architect Trial

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 11:34:18 +0100, Carlos Matos writes:
What I'd like to know is: can install Delphi 8 Architect Trial even I
have Delphi 7 Enterprise
installed also without causing any problem to my system, because I need to
work every day with Delphi 7 ?
Yes you can install them side by side. Just make sure that you uncheck
the relevant boxes when it asks you which files you want to associate
with D8.
Marc Rohloff
marc rohloff at myrealbox dot com

Re:Delphi 8 Architect Trial