Re: Visual Query Builder (Was: it is Official:CodeGearEnjoyingDouble-Digit Profit Rate)

2007-05-11 04:32:30 AM
delphi86
Rick Carter writes:
LOL! Of course you can not confirm this, but I think you may be
suggesting that something like this is in the works.
Okay -- let's be clear. I did /not/ say that. I can not stop you from
inferring whatever you want, but I did /not/ say that.
Clear? ;-)
--
Nick Hodges
Delphi Product Manager - CodeGear

Nick Hodges writes:
Okay -- let's be clear. I did /not/ say that. I can not stop you from
inferring whatever you want, but I did /not/ say that.

Clear? ;-)
Sure, Nick. I didn't hear it from you. :)
You still haven't answered my other question. What other feature requests
should we not bother to use our QC votes on? Not that you're actually
promising any upcoming features....
Rick Carter
XXXX@XXXXX.COM