Re: I thought Borland was going to reassure the Delphi market?

2005-09-07 03:10:40 AM
delphi73
Erwien Saputra writes:
I am surprised that the survey is still online.

infopoll.net/live/surveys/s27784.htm

Look at question 1.13.

Could you please email me the link, Brion?
I don't understand the question - which link do you want mailed?
-Brion

Brion L. Webster writes:

I don't understand the question - which link do you want mailed?
Sorry, I switched subject there. The link to the SD Times article,
please.
Thanks!
Wien.
--
blogs.slcdug.org/esaputra
Delphi Setting Manager - www.codeline.net/DelphiSettingManager

Erwien Saputra writes:
Sorry, I switched subject there. The link to the SD Times article,
please.
Tried two different email accounts I have on file. Hope it worked.
-Brion

Re: I thought Borland was going to reassure the Delphi market?

Oliver Townshend writes:
I'm curious. The IDE changes, so you will get annoyed and go and use a
different IDE? And you know this in advance? Wow!
Have you used Eclipse before? I can not imagine that it would change that
radically that I would prefer it over Lazarus or Delphi quite honestly...
However, I guess you're right in that I can not possibly know this "in
advance." I did say "probably" in my last post.
Cheers,
Kevin.