DDE - Program Manager/Explorer

Can anoyone please tell me or point me to a doc/help file of some
sort with a good listing of some of the common program manager DDE
conversation strings/constants.
thanks
Remove .DONTSPAMME from my
email address to send me REAL email.
--

Re:DDE - Program Manager/Explorer

John,

both the winapi.hlp file from Delphi 1.0 and Borland Pascal 7 have a
complete list of the available DDE commands under "Shell Dynamic Data
Exchange". Search for PROGMAN to get there.

An please, don't crosspost your messages across the whole web-verse!

John Rickard (sas...@worldnet.att.net.DONTSPAMME) wrote:

: Can anoyone please tell me or point me to a doc/help file of some
: sort with a good listing of some of the common program manager DDE
: conversation strings/constants.

If you are using Turbo/Borland Pascal for Windows, then look for
PROGTALK.PAS in your EXAMPLES directory.

Best regards, The Chief
--------
Email: la...@keele.ac.uk
Author of: Chief's Installer Pro 4.01 for Win16 and Win32:
  Winner of PC PLUS Magazine Gold Award (April 1995 U.K. edition)
  http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/African_Chief/
  http://www.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/win3/install/chief401.zip

Other Threads