Restarting Win 95 from within Delphi 2.0

Does anyone know the API call(s) I need to make to have my code
restart Win 95?

Thanks,

Larry

Re:Restarting Win 95 from within Delphi 2.0

In article <4ktom5$...@news.calweb.com>,
   lar...@calweb.com (Larry J. Rutledge) wrote:

>Does anyone know the API call(s) I need to make to have my code
>restart Win 95?

I believe it's the same API as under Win3.x, which is the ExitWindows() function.  Be aware,
that in Delphi 1 (and perhaps in 2, I don't know), the order of parameters is backwards, it
SHOULD be ExitWindows(ReturnCode, Reserved).  The actual call you want is
ExitWindows(EW_RESTARTWINDOWS,0);

David S. Becker  <br>
ADP Dealer Services (Plaza R&D)  <br>
(503) 402-3236